Information for customers and suppliers
Subject: Information on the processing of personal data within the meaning of 'art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 regarding the protection of personal data.
Please note that, for the 'execution of the contractual relationship with you in the course, our Company is in possession of information relating to you, acquired verbally, directly or through third parties, classified as personal data by Legislative Decree 196/2003. (so-called Privacy Code). The legislation in question provides, first, that whoever performs processing of personal data is required to inform the person concerned which data are processed and certain indications of the treatment, which, in any case must be done with propriety, lawfulness & agrave; and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, in accordance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, we provide the following information:
Nature of data handled
We treat all your personal and fiscal data, as well as the economic data that are necessary for the performance of contractual relations with your company.
Purpose of Treatment
Your data will be treated in accordance with contractual requirements and to fulfill the legal and fiscal obligations, and to allow the legal and fiscal obligations, as well as to allow efficient management of financial and commercial activities. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and thereafter, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Methods of Treatment
The processing of data occurs through the use of tools and procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality and can be performed either by paper or through the use of electronic tools.
Obligation or right to give the data and consequences of refusal
With regard to the data that we need to know in order to fulfill the obligations required by laws, regulations and legislation, or provisions issued by authorities entitled by law and by the vigilance and control, their failure contribution on your part will result in the impossibility to start or continue the employment relationship, to the extent that such data are required for the same.
As for the data that they are not obliged to know, the failure to obtain them will be evaluated by us from time to time, and the resulting decisions regarding the importance to us of the data requested by you and not confer us.
Communication and Dissemination
Your data will not be distributed by us, this being intended to give knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available for consultation.
Your data may be disclosed by us instead of this being intended to give knowledge to one or more subjects in Italy or outside, in the following terms:
- persons entrusted within our company (or service company or subsidiaries in which we support) to process your data, and particularly to the employees to the Administration Office, Commercial Department, to 'Technical Department at 'Shipping Office and Warehouse Department
- subjects which can access your data based on the provision of law, regulation or legislation, within the limits set by such regulations
- to individuals who need; access to your personal data for purposes related to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to perform the tasks assigned to them (eg banks, insurance companies, factoring companies, freight forwarders, our agents)
- to our consultants or professionals, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our Company, subject to our letter of appointment clearly stating the duty of confidentiality and security in the processing of your data.
We report the extract of the article. 7 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of June 30, 2003, to remind you that you can exercise against us the following rights:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of such data and their origin, as well as the purposes and methods of treatment and the logic applied in case of treatment made with electronic instruments
- obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that need not be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected and processed;
- obtain the updating, rectification or integration of your data;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection.
Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, Article 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
- The holder has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain the indication of the origin of personal data:
- The interested party has the right to:
- You have the right to oppose, in all or in part:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification details of the owner, manager and the representative appointed pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, excepting the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
To exercise these rights, please send written notice to the holder of the treatment.
Data ControllerThe data controller of your personal data is the DTM Parts with headquarters in Bologna Via Cooperation, 5-40126, VAT and Cod. FISCAL 02243530371