A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web.
Technical and statistical cookies
Activities needed for operation
Saving activities of preferences, optimization and statistic
Other type of cookies or third party applications which might uses them
Comment services allow users to write and publish comments regarding the content of this Application. In case there is the email among the data left to this Application, this can be used to send notifications for answers of other comments regarding the same content. User are responsible of their comments content.
Manage addresses and sending email
These services allow you to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with you. These services may also enable to collect data on the date and time display of messages to the user, as well as the interaction of the User with them, such as information on click on the links inserted in messages.
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Website, potentially containing Users' Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
Interaction with social networks and other external platforms
These services allow to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. Interactions and information taken by this Application are managed by the privacy setting of every social network used.
IThe following services allow the website owner to control and analyze traffic data and keep track of the user behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google)Google Analytics is an analysis service supplied by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the collected data to keep track and analyze the use of this Application, write records and share them developed by Google. Google might use Personal Data to personalize the advertisement of its own network.
Personal data collected: Cookie and Use data.
- Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.) This type of service helps the Owner to manage the tags or scripts needed on this Application in a centralised fashion.
This results in the Users' Data flowing through these services, potentially resulting in the retention of this Data. Google Tag Manager is a tag management service provided by Google LLC or by Google Ireland Limited, depending on the location this Application is accessed from.
Personal data collected: Cookie and Use data.
Visualization of contents from external platforms
This Application uses sometimes video of Youtube and Vimeo, social media contents of Twitter, Facebook, Google + and in general embedded contents of other platforms. D.T.M Ricambi can not check cookies of this third party websites, thus if you want to have more information you can check directly their websites. Shown below there are useful links of the third party websites mentioned:
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php e https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en e https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
- Youtube https://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/privacy/
- Google+ http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/ e< a href="http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/" target="_blank">http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Vimeo https://vimeo.com/privacy ehttps://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv e https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
This application could use such tools:
- Google Maps (Google) Google put some cookies on the pages that contain maps of Google. These cookies are used to measure and collect information about the number and behavior of users of Google Maps.
Data collected : Cookies and data use
How can I managed cookies in my browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal.
Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site could be compromised.
You can find information on how to manage cookies in your browser at the following addresses:
List of cookies used in Magento
List of cookies we collect
- COOKIE name COOKIE Description
- CART The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment ID
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND You sesssion ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLY COMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
- STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.
Owner of the Data Processing
D.T.M Ricambi - Via della Cooperazione 5 - 40129 Bologna (Italy) firstname.lastname@example.org
Definitions and legal references
- Personal Data (or Data) Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Usage Data Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilised by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilised to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilised by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
- User The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
- Data Subject The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Controller (or Owner) The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
- This Application The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
- Cookie Cookies are Trackers consisting of small sets of data stored in the User's browser.
- European Union (or EU) Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- Legal information This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).