A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user's terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web.
Technical and statistical cookiesThese ones allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use the various options or services there.
Contents commentsComment services allow users to write and publish comments regarding the content of this Application. In case there is the email among the data left to this Application, this can be used to send notifications for answers of other comments regarding the same content. User are responsible of their comments content.
Manage addresses and sending emailThese services allow you to manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with you. These services may also enable to collect data on the date and time display of messages to the user, as well as the interaction of the User with them, such as information on click on the links inserted in messages.
Interaction with social networks and other external platformsThese services allow to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. Interactions and information taken by this Application are managed by the privacy setting of every social network used.
StatisticsThe following services allow the website owner to control and analyze traffic data and keep track of the user behavior.
Visualization of contents from external platforms
- This Application uses sometimes video of Youtube and Vimeo, social media contents of Twitter, Facebook, Google + and in general embedded contents of other platforms. D.T.M Ricambi can not check cookies of this third party websites, thus if you want to have more information you can check directly their websites. Shown below there are useful links of the third party websites mentioned.
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php e https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=en e https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514-twitters-use-of-cookies-and-similar-technologies
- Youtube https://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Google+ http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/ e http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Vimeo https://vimeo.com/privacy e https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
- Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv e https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
LocalizationThis application could use such tools :
List of cookies used in MagentoList of cookies we collect
- COOKIE name COOKIE Description
- CART The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment ID
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND You sesssion ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
- POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
- RECENTLY COMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
- STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.
Definition and legal reference
- Personal data They are information regarding any physical person, identified and identifiable, even indirectly, by any other information reference, even by a tracking number.
- Use data They are personal data collected automatically by this application such as: IP addresses, domains, URI(Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses, request time, server request, file size, country, browser and operating system used and pages seen.
- User The user who uses this application.
- Responsible for processResponsabile del Trattamento (or responsible) The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization designated by the Owner to the processing of Personal Data, as prepared by the present policy
- Data Controller The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other organization, association or organization that is competent, also jointly with another data, decisions regarding the purposes, methods of processing of personal data and the tools used, including the profile of safety in connection with the operation and use of this application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this application.
- This Application The instrument hardware or software by which collected the Personal Information Users.
- Cookie Small piece of data stored within the device user.